Matches to bet on this week
Sheffield United vs Newcastle 12/01/2021 – Tip
Sheffield United vs Newcastle 12/01/2021 – will take place at the Bramall Lane. Sheffield will host Newcastle in the 18th round of the Premier League match.
At the moment, Sheffield United is last on the Premier League table, with only 2 gained points. Nevertheless, the club is more than eager to take something out of this long-awaited match.
Newcastle United is 15th on the table, with 19 points, which is a serious advantage over opponents. According to their forms at this moment, it is obvious that Newcastle is the favorite with bookies.
Sheffield United – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
There are several fitness concerns in Sheffield United. The defender, Jack O’Connell has recently had knee Surgery and he will most certainly miss the match against Newcastle. Sander Berge had an operation on his tendon and his return date is still unknown.
Unofficially, Phil Jagielka, a central midfielder, and Billy Sharp, forward, have been tested as positive on Coronavirus, which is the main reason for their absence from the field recently.
John Lundstram, who has been suspended, might be in a starting lineup for this match.
- Best scorers: David McGoldrick (4), Billy Sharp (1)
- Penalty cards: John Lundstram (x1 Red, x3 Yellow); John Egan (x1 Red, x4 Yellow); Sander Berge (x4 Yellow)
Newcastle – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
In Newcastle, it is known that Jamaal Lascelles has been tested positive for Coronavirus, while Allan Saint-Maximin is suffering Calf Injury. Their return is yet to be considered and they are doubtful players for the up-coming match against Sheffield United.
- Best scorers: Callum Wilson (8); Jeff Hendrick (2)
- Penalty cards: Jamal Lewis (x4 Yellow); Isaac Hayden (x5 Yellow); Callum Wilson (x2 Yellow)
Sheffield United vs Newcastle Betting Tip
- Our prediction for this match is Sheffield United vs Newcastle: 0-2
Wolves vs Everton 12/01/2021 – Tip
Wolves vs Everton 12/01/2021 – is going to happen at Molineux Stadium on Tuesday. Both teams are eager to win or at least score in this match, since they’ve been hoping to get a chance of winning this year’s title.
Currently, Wolves are ranked 13th on the Premier League table with 22 points, which is 3 places and 7 points below their opponents. After their drawn result against Brighton & Hove Albion, they’ll definitely need to put all their efforts in to win this time. They haven’t beaten Wolves when they have played them away from home in the previous 3 league games.
After losing against West Ham, Everton is really hoping to accomplish better results in this match. The club is in 7th place on the Premier League table with 29 points, which certainly gives them a certain advantage over the Wolves.
Wolves – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
At the moment, in this team, there have been several injured players. Daniel Podence is suffering calf/heel injury and he is expected to return on the 30th of January. Fernando Marcal has had issues with his pelvic injury and he is also expected to come back at the same date as his team mate, Podence.
For as long as it is known, Raul Jimenez (face/head injury) and Jonny Castro Otto (knee injury) are out according to their injuries and their return date is unknown.
- Best scorers: Raul Jimenez (4); Pedro Neto (4)
- Penalty cards: Conor Coady (x3 Yellow); Joao Moutinho (x1 Red, x2 Yellow); Adama Traore (x3 Yellow)
Everton – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
When it comes to the Everton team, Allan Marques Loureiro and Fabian Delph are suffering thigh injuries, and their potential return is scheduled not before the end of the month. Lucas Digne suffers foot injury and he will be able to comeback on the 16th of January.
There are also two more injured players in Everton. Fabian Delph (thigh Injury) and Jean-Philippe Gbamin (calf injury). Their return on the field is currently being assessed.
- Best scorers: Dominic Calvert-Lewin (11); James Rodriguez (3)
- Penalty cards: Richarlison (x1 Red, x2 Yellow); Abdoulaye Doucoure (x4 Yellow); Lucas Digne (x1 Red)
Wolves vs Everton Betting Tip
- Our prediction for this match is Wolves vs Everton: 2-3
Manchester City vs Brighton 13/01/2021 – Tip
Manchester City vs Brighton 13/01/2021 – will take place at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday. The match will be very exciting to watch since Manchester City have won all 6 of their PL games against Brighton. They scored 20 goals and conceded twice.
At the moment, Manchester City is 5th on the Premier League table with 29 points. They have conceded just seven goals in 13 Premier League games, which isn’t the best result this season.
On the other hand, Brighton, which is 17th on the table with 14 points have never won a league match away from home against Manchester City in 10 previous attempts. That’s why they’ll need to give their best in order to have any chance against their superior opponents.
Manchester City – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
In Manchester City there are more than several players who have been tested positive for COVID-19. Those are: Ferran Torres Garcia, Scott Carson, Eric Garcia, Tommy Doyle, Cole Palmer, and Ederson Moraes. All of them are currently being assessed, so we’re still uncertain of the date of their return on the field.
Aymeric Laporte is suffering a thigh injury and Nathan Ake is suffering a muscular injury. Their returns are also unknown at the moment.
- Best scorers: Raheem Sterling (4); Riyad Mahrez (4)
- Penalty cards: Joao Cancelo (x3 Yellow); Rodri (x3 Yellow); Nathan Ake (x3 Yellow)
Brighton – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
Brighton has several fitness concerns. Jose Izquierdo (thigh Injury), Florin Andone (knee injury), Tariq Lamptey (thigh injury), Danny Welbeck (knee injury), Aaron Connolly (thigh injury), while Adam Lallana and Steven Alzate are currently ill and their return date is unknown.
- Best scorers: Neal Maupay (6); Solly March (2)
- Penalty cards: Lewis Dunk (x1 Red, x4 Yellow); Yves Bissouma (x1 Red, x5 Yellow); Tariq Lamptey (x1 Red, x2 Yellow)
Manchester City vs Brighton Betting Tip
- Our prediction for this match is Manchester City vs Brighton: 4-0
Aston Villa vs Tottenham 13/01/2021 – Tip
Aston Villa vs Tottenham 13/01/2021 – will be played at Villa Park Stadium on Wednesday. In their last encounter last February 2020, Tottenham Hotspur defeated Aston Villa with the result of 3-2.
On the Premier League table, Aston Villa holds 8th position and has 26 points. The club won 3 of their previous six games, lost 1, while 2 matches ended in a draw.
Tottenham Hotspur is 4th on the Premier League table with 29 points. Recently they’ve managed to win 3 of their previous six matches, lost 2, while only 1 match ended in a draw.
Aston Villa – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
Aston Villa, at the moment, doesn’t have much of the, so-called, ‘fitness concerned”. Ross Barkley and Mahmoud Ibrahim Hassan have been suffering thigh injury, while Wesley Moraes Ferreira da Silva is building his aerobic capacity after his knee injury.
- Best scorers: Ollie Watkins (6); Jack Grealish (5)
- Penalty cards: Douglas Luiz (x1 Red, x2 Yellow); Matty Cash (x5 Yellow; Tyrone Mingz (x1 Red, x3 Yellow)
Tottenham – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
In Tottenham, the situation is almost the same. The squad is almost fully available, but there is still one doubtful player for their upcoming match against Aston Villa. It is Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg who is suffering calf/heel injury and he might show up on Wednesday.
- Best scorers: Heung Min Son (12); Harry Kane (10)
- Penalty cards: Matt Doherty (x1 Red, x1 Yellow); Giovani Lo Celso (x3 Yellow); Harry Winks (x4 Yellow)
Aston Villa vs Tottenham Betting Tip
- Our prediction for this match is Aston Villa vs Tottenham: 2-2
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace 14/01/2021 – Tip
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace 14/01/2021 – will take place at Emirates Stadium on Thursday. In their previous encounter in January 2020, their match ended in a draw. Both teams are more than eager to win in this upcoming match.
At the moment, Arsenal is in 11th position on the PL table with 23 points. Many believe that the Gunners have a high chance of winning according to their recent successes and a great team condition.
Crystal Palace is in the 14th place with 22 points. In their 8 last matches away from home, they’ve managed to win 3, draw 1 and lose 4. Altogether they have scored 11 goals.Arsenal – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
In Arsenal, two players won’t be able to play for sure. Thomas Partey who is suffering thigh injury ahd Gabriel dos Santos Magalhaes who is tested positive for COVID-19. His potential return is on the 14th of January, but it is sil unsure.
- Best scorers: Alexandre Lacazzete (7); Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (3)
- Penalty cards: Nicolas Pepe (x1 Red); Gabriel Magalhães (x1 Red, x1 Yellow); Granit Xhaka (x1 Red, x2 Yellow)
Crystal Palace – Performance Analysis & Current Team State
Crystal Palace has been dealing with several injured players at a huge number of injured players at the moment. They are: Martin Kelly (Heel Injury), Jeffrey Schlupp (Thigh Injury); Nathan Ferguson (Thigh Injury); Scott Dann (Thigh Injury); Connor Wickham (Other); Gary Cahill (Thigh Injury); Wayne Hennessey (Other).
- Best scorers: Wilfried Zaha (8); Christian Benteke (3)
- Penalty cards: James McArthur (x3 Yellow); Christian Benteke (x1 Red); Luka Milivojevic (x1 Red, x4 Yellow);
Arsenal vs Crystal Palace Betting Tip
- Our prediction for this match is Arsenal vs Crystal Palace: 2-2
H2: Ticket of the week
- Sheffield United vs Newcastle: 0-2
- Wolves vs Everton: 2-3
- Manchester City vs Brighton: 4-0
- Aston Villa vs Tottenham: 2-2
- Arsenal vs Crystal Palace: 2-2